- His love is immutable, incomprehensible, immeasurable, impartial, and irresistible.
- His love is a source of strength and a stronghold in times of trouble.
- His love is faithful, flowing, fulfilling, final, forgiving, and forever.
- His love never relinquishes, never fails, never disappoints, and never forsakes.
- His love is unconditional, uncontainable, undeniable, unchangeable, unparalleled, and unprecedented.
For God so loved the world. . .
- He loved all men, all women, all children, all personalities, all races, all ages, and all nationalities.
For God so loved the world that He gave. . .
- His gift reconciles, redeems, and rescues.
- His gift is an act of grace and an act of mercy.
- His gift is undeserved and irresistible.
- His gift is grounded in His love.
- He gave His very best, sacrificially — He gave His Son.
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son. . .
- His only Son: The Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, Christ!
- His only Son: The Faithful and True, the Great High Priest, the Holy One of God, Immanuel!
- His only Son: The Lamb of God, Messiah!
- His only Son: The Prince of Peace, the Ransom for many, the Suffering Servant, Savior!
- His only Son. . .Jesus!
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes. . .
- All who believe bear His Name and are adopted into His family.
- All who believe are near to God, are new creations in Christ, and have God’s Spirit living within them.
- All who believe have peace and riches in Christ and are strong and transformed in Christ.
- All who believe are forgiven and saved.
- All who believe have eternal life and a hope for tomorrow.
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
- All who believe have victory over death in Christ, a hope and an inheritance, and eternal life with God.
- Heaven will be the city of the Living God, a better and lasting possession, an eternal inheritance, the Kingdom of Light, the Kingdom that cannot be shaken, the Kingdom of God and Christ, and the paradise of God Almighty.
- In Heaven we will enjoy complete moral purity and divine sustenance, and will be free from sin and death.
- We will have glorified bodies, immortality, and joy beyond measure.
- All our needs will be satisfied, we will share in Christ’s Glory, we will be like Christ, and we will have intimate, eternal fellowship with God, with Christ, and with those who love Him.
This Christmas, join me in focusing on our God, the Greatest Gift-Giver of all, who gave the Greatest Gift to all. . .Jesus Christ!