- But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. (Matthew 6:6 NIV)
- Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. (Mark 1:35 NIV)
- But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. (Luke 5:16 NIV)
- One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (Luke 6:12 NIV)
- About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. (Acts 10:9 NIV)
Where and when will you plan to have your time with God? If you have decided, when will your appointment with God take place? Before everyone else in the house is up? Early morning? Mid-morning? Late morning? Lunch time? Early afternoon? Mid-afternoon? Late afternoon? Early evening? Mid-evening? Late evening? After everyone is in bed? How much time would you like to spend with God? And where will you have your appointment with God? Begin preparing that place now. Don’t wait! Put it on your calendar now and start tomorrow!