God’s grace and power was sufficient…
- For Noah living in a corrupt society to persevere in building the ark and was saved from the flood.
- For Moses, insecure in his speaking abilities, to speak up to the Pharaoh on behalf of the Israelites.
- For Elijah to stand firm while all the other religious “experts” of his time said he was wrong.
- For Daniel to live a life of integrity in the fast lane of his era.
- For David to defeat Goliath, who was bigger, meaner, and a better warrior.
- For Queen Esther to rescue her people from destruction.
- For Joseph to fight the temptations of the world while he waited to be promoted.
- For Gideon to lead his small army in victory over a massive enemy army.
- For Josiah at the age of 7, to become a king who led his country back to worshiping God.
- For Nehemiah against great odds, to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem in just 52 days.
- For Job to not renounce his faith when stricken with calamity and his health taken away.
- And for hundreds of thousands more who have lived their lives not for their own comfort, but to honor the God who created them!
Is God’s grace and power sufficient for you?