To whom, then, will you compare God? What image will you compare him to? (NIV) Isaiah 40:18
All the World is God’s. . .
- To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. (Deuteronomy 10:14 NIV)
- Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. (1 Chronicles 29:11 NIV)
- The Lord, the LORD Almighty, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who live in it mourn– the whole land rises like the Nile, then sinks like the river of Egypt– he who builds his lofty palace in the heavens and sets its foundation on the earth, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the land– the LORD is his name. (Amos 9:5-6 NIV)
- ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the LORD Almighty. (Haggai 2:8 NIV)
- “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’ (Acts 17:24-28 NIV)